[Blind-rollers] prayer request, please

Criminal Justice Major orleans24 at comcast.net
Wed Feb 13 01:32:33 UTC 2013

Hi, all,
I'm having  to put up with a huge mess involving Colorado Medicade and Apria Health care.
I received a receipt from a technition with Apria, claiming I have to do another SAT to proove I do use oxygen or else, the manager will come and tget the equipment.
Doesn't make any since why he is putting the blame on me directly, but it will now be in the hands of my primary medical doctor and he can throw everything at the manager.
Now to Colorado Medicade:
They've decided to follow Medicare's guidelines which is very bad as that's going to mess Medicade up, especially open wide medicade.
I'm not sure what medications they will cover for me anymore and not knowing if they will just cut some off completely: cost wise.
Therefore, I'm possibly going to have to switch medical insurance plans and more likely, it will be with Colorado Access.
I'll have to find out if they will help cover any maintenance trouble with my power chair as well.
Prayers would greatly be appreciate in the hopes that I can be given strong guidance to get through all of this.
Thank you.
Bibi, husband Dale and son Odie
the happy spirited bounty labrawolf