[Blind-rollers] chair maintenance

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Tue Nov 5 21:25:26 UTC 2013

Bibi, I have been concerned as I have not seen you on any list for quite a
while.

Just wanted to tell you an almost white yellow lab from Pilot was issued to
an acquaintance of mine.  The new Odie is a wonderful guide for him, smile.
The new Odie has some big paws to follow.  I just figured you would see this
as really neat.

How is your health doing?  The apartment manager hasn't hassled you? How is
Odie doing the big sweet feller.

Becky and Jake waving a paw