[Blind-rollers] chair maintenance

Criminal Justice Major Extraordinaire orleans24 at comcast.net
Wed Nov 6 02:07:25 UTC 2013

Hi, Becky,
Odie and I have been doing well: we've been busy doing lots.
I am back to doing some volunteering downstairs in the service cordinator's office making sure that the elderly residents get their monthly Commodities and offer to help them get it to their apartment if they need assistance.
That's cool there's a yellow Odie and I'm glad to hear that big yellow lab and his partner are doing well.
Of course, my Odie turns ten years old tomorrow.
Can't believe it as he doesn't display the behavior of an older dog, but moreover, a large one-year-old puppy.
I'm back with the blind bowlers' league here in Colorado and Odie accompanies me over there too.
He enjoys going with me as he gets to see another four-legged furry friend of his who happens to be a guide dog from GDA named Liam.
Liam is a black lab and smaller than Odie, but my friend Natalie and I joke around with one another calling them twins since they both look alike.
One is smaller than the other, but they are both jet black.
Bibi and son Odie
who have a big event to go attend tomorrow afternoon with the Colorado Cross Disability Coalision