[Blind-rollers] update

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Fri Nov 8 01:21:55 UTC 2013

Paul, I don't think ACB has a blind wheelchairs division.  I should think
all are welcome on this list.  I don't know if or where Bibi meets with
other blind consumers. Not my point.  All are welcomed from either or all
consumer groups. There is no restriction, warm smile.

Becky and guide dog Jake
.