[Blind-rollers] update

Criminal Justice Major Extraordinaire orleans24 at comcast.net
Fri Nov 8 07:55:30 UTC 2013

Hi, Deb,
Wish I could magically develop some wings and fly over to where you are to advocate for you.
Speaking of advocacy, I found myself having to do that for myself yesterday.
I found myself becoming ultimately frustrated with my voc rehab counselor as I felt she didn't want to hear what I wanted to say and just do things her way.
After a while, I felt as if I was just a nobody and not in existance.
Am glad I didn't have to go through her for my power chair.
Bibi and son Odie