[Blind-rollers] update

Charlotte sirius_black at comcast.net
Mon Nov 11 20:12:11 UTC 2013

Absolutely. I have a manual now and it is difficult to impossible.

--
Visit my shop for a sampling of handmade jewelry, bath products, and more.
Click here.

Let me be your personal Avon E-Rep. Visit my website for all your Avon needs.
Click here.
HTTP://WWW.YOURAVON.COM/CHARLOTTELANG

If you love wonderful smelling candles and jewelry, visit for a great selection.
Click here.
HTTP://WWW.JEWELRYINCANDLES.COM/STORE/CHARLOTTELANG

View photos of my work or send me a friend request. Visit scentsgemsnmore.facebook.com
If you're a crafter looking to advertise your wares, or you wish to buy handcrafted products, send a blank email to HandmadeSellNTrade-subscribe at yahoogroups.com