[Blind-rollers] guide dog schools/was Re: dogs and power chairs

Criminal Justice Major Extraordinaire orleans24 at comcast.net
Fri Nov 15 07:38:04 UTC 2013

Hi, Becky,
So far, GDB  (Guide Dogs for the Blind), GDF (Guide Dog Foundation), KSDS (Kansas Specialty Dog Service) SEGDI (Southeastern Incorporated) and TSE (The Weeing Eye) are doing the wheelchair guide dog training.
Only guide dog school you must be a graduate of is TSE.
One day, I'll have my chance to experience working with a wheelchair trained guide dog.
It will be a two-year to three year wait, but that's okay.
What ever time I have left with Odie will be spending it with him.
Speaking of wheelchairs, I'll probably be using mine for a little while.
My left lower back ended up getting messed up earlier this week.
Will write about that story in another email though.
Bibi and son Odie