[Blind-rollers] guide dog schools/was Re: dogs and power chairs

Charlotte sirius_black at comcast.net
Fri Nov 15 15:28:15 UTC 2013

Hi. Thanks a lot. This helps me out also.

On 11/15/2013 1:38 AM, Criminal Justice Major Extraordinaire wrote:
> Hi, Becky,
> So far, GDB  (Guide Dogs for the Blind), GDF (Guide Dog Foundation), KSDS (Kansas Specialty Dog Service) SEGDI (Southeastern Incorporated) and TSE (The Weeing Eye) are doing the wheelchair guide dog training.
> Only guide dog school you must be a graduate of is TSE.
> One day, I'll have my chance to experience working with a wheelchair trained guide dog.
> It will be a two-year to three year wait, but that's okay.
> What ever time I have left with Odie will be spending it with him.
> Speaking of wheelchairs, I'll probably be using mine for a little while.
> My left lower back ended up getting messed up earlier this week.
> Will write about that story in another email though.
> Bibi and son Odie

Visit my shop for a sampling of handmade jewelry, bath products, and more.
Click here.
HTTP://WWW.ETSY.COM/SHOP/SCENTSGEMSNMORE

Let me be your personal Avon E-Rep. Visit my website for all your Avon needs.
Click here.
HTTP://WWW.YOURAVON.COM/CHARLOTTELANG

If you love wonderful smelling candles and jewelry, visit for a great selection.
Click here.
HTTP://WWW.JEWELRYINCANDLES.COM/STORE/CHARLOTTELANG

View photos of my work or send me a friend request. Visit scentsgemsnmore.facebook.com
If you're a crafter looking to advertise your wares, or you wish to buy handcrafted products, send a blank email to HandmadeSellNTrade-subscribe at yahoogroups.com