[Blind-rollers] broken down power chair

Maureen Pranghofer maureensmusic at comcast.net
Mon Aug 18 01:25:48 UTC 2014

Hi Marlana
Let me know how they do it with the mannual I'm curious.  I have tried a
number of canes and have found that the NFB carbon fiber nonfolding cane
works best because it is so light.  The ones with the roller balls are heavy
on the end with the ball and I fateigue when I have to pick up the cane even
though while using the chair I drag it on the ground no tapping.  I use a
very long cane which provides stopping time.  I did change the handle to a
golf grip which was put on at a pro shop and this keeps my hand from sliding
on the cane.  Hope this helps.
Maureen