[Blind-rollers] broken down power chair

Danielle Antoine singingmywayin at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 07:13:42 UTC 2014

Thanks for the direction Mrlana and Bibi. I will be making appointments.
Maureen,
Thanks for your input. It seems the consensus hear is white cane and
power chair. I do agree about tiring with the cane. Last time I went
out on the town with my children I found it hard to use my cane. It's
an Ambutech and I do have a rollerball tip on it. I have used those in
the past with no problems; however, I had to cease using it and let my
DD guide me so I could rest my arm This was while using constant
contact too. Never had that happen before! Seemed like the vibration
put stress on my arm and wrist anyway it was unbearable and
exhausting!

Danielle
P.S. Maureen, what kind of power chair do you use?