[Blind-rollers] power chair update

Charlotte sirius_black at comcast.net
Fri Jan 3 03:28:25 UTC 2014

Hi folks. I have an update on the process I've been going through to get
a chair. We had to switch companies when Medicare changed their rules.
So today I just had another seating evaluation. I had to have another
assessment which we also did. It was exhausting but now that's the
hardest part. The doctor signed off on the orders and the occupational
therapist wrote the medical letter of necessity. So we're hoping that it
shouldn't be too much longer. It's already been almost a year so a
couple more months won't seem that long. Will it?
Charlotte

--
Visit my shop for a sampling of handmade jewelry, bath products, and more.
Click here.

Let me be your personal Avon E-Rep. Visit my website for all your Avon needs.
Click here.
HTTP://WWW.YOURAVON.COM/CHARLOTTELANG

If you love wonderful smelling candles and jewelry, visit for a great selection.
Click here.
HTTP://WWW.JEWELRYINCANDLES.COM/STORE/CHARLOTTELANG

View photos of my work or send me a friend request. Visit scentsgemsnmore.facebook.com
If you're a crafter looking to advertise your wares, or you wish to buy handcrafted products, send a blank email to HandmadeSellNTrade-subscribe at yahoogroups.com