[Blind-rollers] power chair update

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Tue Jan 7 22:20:40 UTC 2014

Charlotte, that is ridiculous! How can human beings be so cruel to other
human beings. This chair will give you comfort and more ease of movement,
how can they hold this up? Fire the advocate as they are not doing their
job. Nothing medically necessary should take this long as a power chair is
to you.

But I do know how hard the fight can be for a computer from the Office of
the deaf here in WA, and repayment of a medically necessary surgery for my
husband. We won in both instances and so can you.

What do you think was done wrong, so we can learn. What was done right, so
we can learn.

Warm hugs,

Becky and the fluffy four footer Jake