[Blind-rollers] exciting day for me

Charlotte sirius_black at comcast.net
Tue May 6 00:43:30 UTC 2014

Hello everyone. I had a very exciting day today. It was the first time
since I got the power chair that I took the city bus. I also crossed a
street with the assistance of my husband but mostly by myself. It is so
liberating to be able to do this and make it work. I also navigated a
pretty tricky mall with the help of my also blind husband who knows that
mall very well. I'm tired now but it was so worth it. I'm feeling much
freer now.
Charlotte

--
Visit my shop for a sampling of handmade jewelry, bath products, and more.
Click here.

If you want the latest updates on what's being posted in my shop, like my Facebook page.
Click Here.
HTTP://WWW.FACEBOOK.COM/SCENTSGEMSMORE

I sell an affordable line of gourmet mixes.  They range from dips to breads to desserts.  Check it out and treat yourself or someone special.
Click Here.
http://www.mixems.net/idevaffiliate/idevaffiliate.php?id=670

If you're a crafter looking to advertise your wares, or you wish to buy handcrafted products, send a blank email to HandmadeSellNTrade-subscribe at yahoogroups.com