[Blind-rollers] exciting day for me

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Tue May 6 15:27:59 UTC 2014

Charlotte, magnificent! Go girl go!

Praqctice is the key to success in anything you want to do. Realizing, yes,
mistakes will happen. But that can't stop you from enjoying the gift called
life.

My husband helped me as well, figure out how to move about my city. I was in
a manual chair. So all I could tolerate were small trips. He did push me
mainly if we had to combine trips. But oh it was hard on him.

Proud of you! Proud of your husband!

Becky and Jake