[Blind-rollers] wheelchair access and city ordinance

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Mon Sep 8 17:18:45 UTC 2014

If the street where the sidewalk is is say a State highway, then you take
the puddle up with the State folks

Anyway, makes sense to me you would not want your power chair splashed by
the puddle. So why take the chance by going fast through the puddle? Low
spead and you have no splashing.

Also call the people who service your chair and ask how deep of a puddle you
can go through without shorting out your chair, if that is your concern.
Puddles at the ends of curb cuts are pretty deep, probably deeper then the
foot wide puddle on the sidewalk.

Anyway, I should think the information about how deep is to deep would be
tops on my list to learn.

Safety first, so slow down so you don't tip over again, please.

Becky and Jake waving a paw to Odie