[Blind-rollers] Odie and I

Maureen Pranghofer maureensmusic at comcast.net
Sat Aug 15 17:58:48 UTC 2015

Hi
So nice to hear from you and you have a great attitude.  My friends who are
always in chairs often have a bag on their dogs so they go there and they
just remove it from the dog and dispose of it.  I'm not sure how it works
and I think the dog needs some good rewards for using it and has to be right
with you to prevent accidents while they are learning to use it.  I'm glad
you are doing so well.
Maureen