[Blind-rollers] A Horrible Experience at Kmart

Criminal Justice Major Extraordinaire orleans24 at comcast.net
Sat Aug 29 18:56:33 UTC 2015

I'm a little confused here.
Although I know this message is a month old and am responding after being gone for a long time, I thought there was no requirement on having to call a business such as Kane-Mart or such just to get assistance.
I usually never call places like this when Odie and I along with my power wheelchair go.
Although I had an unpleasant experience with the Kane-Mart on Alameda Avenue in between Broadway Stree and the Alameda lightr rail station, I was able to get it resolved.
I figure each individual does things differently for what works best for them though and I have no business telling them what to do, how to do, or other part, not judge unless I've been there physically to see the situation for myself upon in their shoes.
Bibi and MAR son Odie
who are still combing through a massive amounts of emails