[Blind-rollers] unfortunate ending of my court case

Maureen Pranghofer maureensmusic at comcast.net
Sun Jul 12 00:39:34 UTC 2015

Hi
I'm so sorry things turned out that way.  Unfortunately I know from personal
experience involving a law suite for a totally different matter that lawyers
are very good at twisting things around at the last minute.  I would pursue
any organizations working to elp women who have experienced violence as I
think that is the kind of recovery work you need to put this behind you.
Also I'd perhaps check out any self defense classes for blind people.
I went to a seminar on this once at BLind Inc. after I lost my vision and
was thinking that "Oh being in a chair I can't do anything,"  But they
helped me to understand that I can use my chair for defense.  And, honestly,
I find the best thing is just praying for protection before I go out and
believing the Lord will protect me.
Just my 2 cents.
Maureen