[Blind-rollers] A Horrible Experience at Kmart

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Thu Jul 16 14:17:15 UTC 2015

File a complaint with the Human Relations Commission, or Human Rights
Commission it is called in some states. That Manager needs a good hit in his
pocket to drive hard the point. You were discriminated just by him in his
position of Manager or whatever it is. The rest of the employees were great,
and hopefully will testify on your behalf.

So right now right down everything in detail, and your friend should also.
When you arrived, who said what to whom, and how outrageous the Manager was
with his loud berating of you and your friend.

Becky former HRC Commissioner