[Blind-rollers] I'm new

Charlotte sirius_black at comcast.net
Tue Jul 21 02:18:29 UTC 2015

Yes, that's what I was told as well. Luckily I have a large apartment
building and I could in n way walk to the office or mailbox and back so
that was the deciding factor in a chair for me. It is so freeing because
I can virtually go where I want now without having to wait for those
rare days when my partner could take me or I had someone else who might
could push me or relying on a volunteer which is hard to find. Now I
just hop in push on and go.

--
Visit my shop for handmade gemstone jewelry, bath products, and more.
Click here.

Need a tasty snack? Love popcorn? Try Hayward Main Street Gourmet Popcorn.  Many flavors and gift packs.
Click Here.
http://hmsgp.mybigcommerce.com/#a_aid=mamaotter

If you need a healthy snack packed with protein, try Jerky Direct. Beef, turkey, and buffalo in many flavors to please everyone.
Click here.
www.mamaotter.jerkydirect.com

Do You Bake? It's more than a question, it's a wonderful new company. They feature everything from dip mixes to dessert mixes, bread and breakfast mixes, dinner mixes, ready-made sauces and seasonings, grab and go snacks, and a nice selection of gluten free products and ready-to-bake treats for your pooch! Check out all the yum!
Click here.
www.doyoubake.com/mamaotter

If you're a crafter looking to advertise your wares, or you wish to buy handcrafted products, send a blank email to HandmadeSellNTrade+subscribe at groups.io