[Blind-rollers] an update from Odie and I

Criminal Justice Major Extraordinaire orleans24 at comcast.net
Sat Oct 17 04:56:11 UTC 2015

Hi, all,
It's been a long time or maybe a while since I last wrote.
Odie and I are doing well despite the trauma we went through two or three weeks ago.
Both of us are helping rehabilitating each other.
Of course, I went to have my flu shot earlier this week and the following day, I end up coming down with something: a nasty cold or some type of virus.
Half of the people in my apartment complex, including staff members.
I think I'm starting to get past the contagious part and my throat isn't hurt as bad: nor is my chest feeling as if I have a liquid bowling ball in my chest.
Of course, I did something I wasn't supposed to be doing while making a recovery from being sick.
I went and spent 75 centers on a can of doctor pepper soda.
I was craving one.
As for my power wheelchair, I'm going to have to put up a big fight to get my chair repaired as it substained a good amount of damage on the right side during the hit/run accident.
Other than that, Odie and I are doing well.
Bibi and MAR son Odie