[Blind-rollers] I think The crud's Leaving Me!!

Criminal Justice Major Extraordinaire orleans24 at comcast.net
Sun Oct 18 13:36:26 UTC 2015

Hi, all,
As my sub says it all, I'm happy that I'm able to be off the bed again.
I might as well figure out what I plan to do indoors today since majority of the streets in downtown Denver, Colorado are closed due to a race and many bus routes are impacted.
Well... Guess I'd better get off my behind and get Odie's breakfast made and get him outdoors before the event starts up.
If there's too many people around, he'll feel that he's being watched and won't take care of business.
Bibi and MAR son Odie