[Blind-rollers] Laura Eaves

Lauren Merryfield lauren at catlines.com
Mon Feb 22 02:33:06 UTC 2016

Hi,
I did not know Laura but I had heard of her several times in my lifetime. I
did not know she was from my former stomping grounds. She was sure
determined and that is a good thing. I'm sure she will be missed.
Thanks,
Lauren

Blessings in Jesus’ name!Now all glory to God, who is able, through his
mighty power at work within us, to accomplish infinitely more than we might
ask or think.
   --Ephesians 3:20, NLT
Blessings in Jesus’ name:
My digital evangelism blog is at:
www . ask in jesus name . org (take out the spaces when you type it)
advice from my cats:”meow when you feel like it.”