[Blind-rollers] Power Wheelchairs and Blind People

Joshua Gregory joshtgreg at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 18:30:34 UTC 2016

Hi Jen and all,

Right, so I'd be stuck with a power chair. That's fine if it works
out, would suck if it didn't though.

Do you, or anyone else, know how much they are and/or how much they
tend to weigh? Always heard they were heavy and cost a lot but am not
sure nowadays. I ask about the weight because it'd probably need to be
lifted into a van and am wondering how possible that would be. Thanks!

Josh