[Blind-rollers] Power Wheelchairs and Blind People

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Thu Oct 20 19:01:40 UTC 2016

Joshua, Check with your disability foundation. I know mine has grants for
things like lifts for vehicles, since many of us  are in manual or power
chairs. So check to see if a grant can buy you a power chair or scooter plus
the lift for your van.

Power chairs are generally several hundred pounds, plus your weight.
Scooters can be lighter. Go to Sam's Club or Costco to take a look.

Becky singing in the rain