[Blind-rollers] Power Wheelchairs and Blind People

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Fri Oct 21 16:21:06 UTC 2016

Quite a while ago I saw a scooter that folds. It kind of comes apart, I seem
to remember, but still bulky to put in a trunk of a car. Call the medical
equipments stores and ask, first who sells scooters and power chairs. Then
call that store and ask away about portability, weight, how you recharge
them and give us a report as I would like to know also, warm smile.

So you will make several calls to get to the place you need to be with the
answers. Oh you could call your local Center for Independent Living, as they
should have a list of venders in your area.
Your State office for the Blind, VR Counselor  should have a list also.

Becky and guide dog Jake