[Blind-rollers] Inquiry about service dog and electric wheelchair

Cliff & Leanne Cherry cliff.leanne at verizon.net
Fri Oct 28 01:40:11 UTC 2016

Hi, Maureen,

First, I'd like to thank everyone for all the information given.  I'm blind
and wheelchair bound because I'm a diabetic and have had two amputations!

Second, I live in a first-floor condo, but it's up ten steps.  So far, I've
used a manual wheelchair and have a chair lift that I transfer to; and it
glides down the stairs, someone carries my wheelchair down the steps
(usually my husband) and away we go. I do wonder, if I had to go to an
electric chair, what would be my options of getting an electric chair down
my 10 steps?  Also, Maureen, where did you receive your service dog?  Also,
I suppose this is only a nosey question because I am a dog lover. what kind
of dog do you have, and what is his/her name?  Thanks again!

Leanne Cherry