[Blind-rollers] Inquiry about service dog and electric wheelchair

Maureen Pranghofer maureensmusic at comcast.net
Fri Oct 28 02:05:53 UTC 2016

Hello Leann
There are lifts which can be put on a stairway and one can wheel right on to
these and go down the steps in a power chair but they are frightfully
expensive.  And in a condo whether the management would allow it, I don't
know.
My dog is a jet black lab named Walter.He was trained through Can-Do-Canines
who train mobility assist, seizure response, autism assist, diabetic assist,
and hearing assist dogs.
Maureen