[Blind-rollers] How do You Cook?

Jennifer Aberdeen freespirit328 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 12:15:46 UTC 2017

Hi,

I use the microwave and the toaster oven. I also have a coffee maker and a
hot shot so I can make tea.

I live in a section 8 apartment complex that was designed by The Cerebral
Palsey Foundation, so it is specifically designed for wheelchair users. I
can slide my legs under the sink and stove in the kitchen, all the counters
are lower for easier reach, Some of the cubbords are lower too. The bathroom
has a roll-in shower, a sink I can roll under and grab bars around the
toilet. On the outside of every apartment, the apartment numbers are both in
raised numbers and brail. Perhaps you could find out if there are any of
these type places where you live.

Jen