[Blind-rollers] How do You Cook?

Maureen Pranghofer maureensmusic at comcast.net
Sat Feb 4 19:33:36 UTC 2017

Hello
I was so sad to learn that your condition is getting worse.  Cooking from a
chair depends mostly on the access of your kitchen.  WHen I became a chair
user I virtually stopped cooking because neither the stove or sink was
accessible.  I had my PCA's do it and you may have to look at getting a
personal care attendant. If however, you have a counter you can wheel under
by using an electric frying pan it is very possible to cook.
Maureen