[Blind-rollers] needing instruction

Penny Stevenson Penny.Stevenson at visionaustralia.org
Fri Feb 10 09:09:17 UTC 2017

You can have your chair controls adjusted to make them fit your driving style and you can also get a cut out template to get a better feel for forward, left, right etc.
Currently your controller can be thought of as a circle, if you wanted just 4 directions you could have a cross, 8 directions looks a bit like a flower for example.

Sent from my iPad