[Blind-rollers] followup on cerebral palsy call

ken lawrence kenlawrence124 at aol.com
Wed Aug 29 16:16:26 UTC 2018

Hi blind rollers a followed up message. To repeat, the time of cerebral palsy/blind plus other physical impairments call is Saturday 3:00 P.M. eastern time. I will be on the call. Supposedly when a second person come in the hold music will stop I seem to recall that happening. So if you come in and the hold music is going for a few minutes use this number and code.  Area 605 468-8005 then the access code 460994 and the pound sign. That is the phone number we use for many of our local NFB conference calls. But use that other number first which is 712-831-0000 access code 999999 and the pound sign.  That’s Saturday at 3:00 P.M. eastern time.  This maybe isn’t a good time but that is something that can be established.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10