[Blind-rollers] conference call reminder

ken lawrence kenlawrence124 at aol.com
Fri Aug 31 14:58:41 UTC 2018

Hi list a reminder that a conference call will take place tomorrow Saturday September 1, 2018 at 3:00 P.M. eastern time. This is the group devoted to federation members who are both blind and have physical disabilities. The conference call number is 712-831/0000 access code 999999 followed by the pound sign.  I will try to be on that line early. Supposedly if a second person comes on the line the hold music will stop.  If that doesn’t happen and you hear hold music on that line, try the regular conference number we in the NJ affiliate use for braille division, sports and rec, and the at large chapter.  The conference number there is 605-468-8005 and the conference access code is 460994.  The goal of this group is to not only discuss the challenges and issues having a physical impairment in addition to being blind present, but it is also intended to discuss how we with physical impairments can better serve in all parts of the federation.  I hope you’ll join me in starting this group of an under served segment of NFB.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10