[Blind-Rollers] a new development

maureensmusic at comcast.net maureensmusic at comcast.net
Mon Jul 29 14:12:28 UTC 2019

Hi
Oh how exciting!
Maureen

-----Original Message-----
From: Blind-Rollers <blind-rollers-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Lauren
Merryfield via Blind-Rollers
Sent: Monday, July 29, 2019 3:27 AM
To: 'Blind wheelchair users list' <blind-rollers at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Lauren Merryfield <lauren at catlines.com>
Subject: [Blind-Rollers] a new development

Hi,

Imagine my surprise when the escalation dpt of my insurance called me. The
company where I'm getting my chair put in an escalation because it's been so
long since we started this process. She asked me quite a few questions  and
then said it could be 14 days! Her medical director approved the chair!  So
we'll see!

Thanks,

Lauren

  Consider the flowers of a garden:  though differing in kind, color, form
and shape, yet, inasmuch as they are refreshed by the waters of one spring,
revived by the breath of one wind, invigorated by the rays of one sun, this
diversity increaseth their charm, and addeth unto their beauty.  ....
'Abdu'l-Baha

Advice from my cats:meow when you feel like it. My audiobook is available on
Audible.com.