[Blind-rollers] success in the UK

maureensmusic at comcast.net maureensmusic at comcast.net
Tue Mar 19 15:31:21 UTC 2019

Hi
I have the Quantum 600 and have not heard of the Quantum Artimos, The 600
has a joy stick, tilt, head rest, 4 speeds, attendant control, and like 8
wheels.  I didn't like it at first because it drives like a tank and my
previous 600 was more maneuverable but the previous one is no longer made.
Maureen