[Blind-rollers] cane handles

maureensmusic at comcast.net maureensmusic at comcast.net
Mon Mar 25 02:30:15 UTC 2019

Hi Erica
I had the same problem mainly because I couldn't grasp the cane well.  My
dad went to the pro shop at the golf course and got them to put a golf
putter on the cane which made it much easier to hang on to.  I hang the cane
by its loop on the joy stick when I'm not using it to prevent it from
falling on the floor.  When it does my mobility assist dog, Walter, picks it
up and he does this many times a day.
Maureen