[Blind-Rollers] but pillow

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Tue Apr 28 16:11:36 UTC 2020

Now finally, this wheelchair is pretty good. Now what do you use as a butt
pillow? The first one was that hard foam pillow that was awful on my but,
legs, and lower back. I just couldn't get comfortable. I went back to my old
ten year old pillow. That one was a lighter foam with a jell top. This one
is pretty good. It is filled with air with round nubs that kind of massage
my poor but, giggle. I'll get the name if you all are interested. My
insurance paid like three hundred dollars. Yes it comes with a pump.

Again, what do you all use?

Becky proud renter of a mini-hemmy