[Blind-Rollers] manual wheelchair

maureensmusic at comcast.net maureensmusic at comcast.net
Wed Apr 8 23:41:45 UTC 2020

Hi
I think it all has to do with doing anything out of the ordinary, I've been
after them to make a way so my chair would beep when I turn it on or off, my
old one did that and it was great because I always knew for sure that it was
off because it would beep.  When I got this chair I asked about it and they
told me that people in power chairs want as few noises as possible. I said
that being blind it's a safety concern because I don't know for sure I'm off
and I've had several times when I pushed off, thinking it was off only to
bump my joy stick and I was on.  Even though it's a safety issue they said
they won't modify it because if it breaks its too hard to fix anything
customized.
And I'm surprised that with covid 19 you're getting service now.
Maureen