[Blind-Rollers] I have carpet

Karen Rose rosekm at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 28 18:48:37 UTC 2021

Hi. I am new to the list and I hope you guys will excuse me for posting as a reply since I have not been able to post directly for some reason. I was born totally blind and I’m now nearly 70 and have knees that no longer work. Not a candidate for knee replacement surgery. I am wondering if anyone has used any of the new apps, especially super LiDAR, to guide a wheelchair or scooter? It would be amazing if these apps would show the curb ramps and that’s make it possible for a totally blind person to ride a scooter or even bicycle. :-) Anyone tried these yet?

Karen Rose MFT/LPCC www.career-therapy.net