[Blind-Rollers] how to use a walker and a long white cane

Karen Rose rosekm at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 25 01:03:49 UTC 2022

I am still using a walker until getting new knees this summer. Have not figured out – how do you attach the white cane to the walker, and how do you hold on two handles of the walker plus the white cane? Also how do you know the depth of a curb or where a curb cut is located Dash cannot figure out how to get the angle of the white cane such that it would be the same as walking without a walker. I am someone born totally blind so very good can use her

Karen Rose MFT/LPCC www.career-therapy.net