[blindkid] Noble

Carrie Gilmer carrie.gilmer at gmail.com
Mon Dec 8 12:45:46 UTC 2008

Thanks for all the info on Nobles guys. Can't get one here but they sound
wonderful. We got a 10 ft balsam (our ceiling is 10 ft.) Have to cut 6
inches of the top to fit the star. I am very happy with it.
Many years we have cut down our own, no time this year...
And really the needles stay on well, I am typically mid January and while it
is very dry, the needles are really still on...
Yes bring in the kids to decorate, and chop one down if you can...Thanks
Peter.

Carrie Gilmer, President
A Division of the National Federation of the Blind
NFB National Center: 410-659-9314
Home Phone: 763-784-8590
carrie.gilmer at gmail.com
www.nfb.org/nopbc