[blindkid] graded paper feedback

Brandy with Discovery Toys branlw at sbcglobal.net
Wed Dec 10 00:35:58 UTC 2008

Hi, in a perfect world we would get grades and comments we can read but
unfortunately its not going to happen. they will tell you his education is
free and appropriate but that someone can read his grades. Even in college I
get papers with printed grades and these people could send me comments
electronically. Some professors send me comments, but most do not. I think
its important that you talk with him about his grades, and really talk about
how because he was careless and spelled 3 words wrong he lost so many
points. However I also think it is his age. around 8th grade the kids start
to care more and understand that grades are what will get them into the
programs they desire. Just my 2 cents.

"We all have our time machines. Some take us back, they're called memories.
Some take us forward, they're called dreams."
Jeremy Irons

Brandy Wojcik
Discovery Toys Group Manager and Educational Consultant

Shop online any time!
www.playtoachieve.com
(512) 231-8697

Let me know if I can help with any of the following:
* Starting your own Discovery Toys business
* Best buy bundles allow you to shop at a discount year round
* How you can earn toys for free
* Gift baskets for all ages
* Gift certificates
* Office setups and much more