[blindkid] Vex Robot Kits for sale

Robert Jaquiss rjaquiss at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 3 21:02:45 UTC 2008

Hello:

     I have for sale one new and one used Vex Robot kits. The new kit is $179.00. The used kit is $200 and includes a nice wooden box for all the components. A computer interface is $50 and a recharger and batteries is also $50. I bought these kits for a project, but no longer need them. These are great kits and very durable since they are made with metal parts. The parts resemble the old style Erector sets.
Prices do not include shipping. If interested, please contact me as shown below. Thank you.

Regards,

Robert Jaquiss
230 Peach Tree Drive
West Monroe, Louisiana 71291-8653