[blindkid] Fw: Science/math

Debby B bwbddl at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 3 21:54:25 UTC 2008

We are looking for a basic talking calculator that will allow a student to do integers and square roots. It cannot be a scientific calculator. Any suggestions on where to find this? Following my signature is the information the classroom teacher sent me.

 Debby
bwbddl at yahoo.com
www.nfbflorida.org/parents

Hi, this is another follow-up of the calculator.

It would be great if you can get an "official" FCAT
calculator.  The calculator that we use is a basic calculator but it has
the integer (+/-) key and the square root key. This is the calculator we use in
8th grade as well.

-----