[blindkid] Asking the Experts

melissa R. Green graduate56 at juno.com
Thu Nov 13 08:38:12 UTC 2008

Carrie,
I agree with you.
I haven't been on this list very long.  But I can tell that we have lots of
expertise on this list, and we are very supportive of one another.  I just want
to thank you all for allowing those of us who aren't parents to help out in some
way.

Best regards,
Sincerely,
Melissa R. Green
Hold on to your dream and it shall be well with you.