[blindkid] cell phones for blind kids

landjwest at bellsouth.net landjwest at bellsouth.net
Fri Nov 14 23:41:27 UTC 2008

I was hoping that someone might have the name of a cell phone that has only 4 buttons on it. I was at School for the Blind in Nashville and a lady mentioned that there is a cell phone that you can get that only has 4 buttons that you can program each one who to call. My daughter is totally blind she is 13 and wants a cell phone. My problem is she is delayed and I am afraid she will be calling China,lol. The phone with just 4 programable buttons sounds like it would work great for her. open for suggestions.
Laura
www.mymaleka.com
landjwest at bellsouth.net

-------------- Original message from DHammelIA at aol.com: --------------