[blindkid] When your child realizes she's different....

Andy & Sally Thomas andysally at comcast.net
Tue Nov 18 18:10:29 UTC 2008

My 11 year old hasn't worried about his blindness much yet.  I think it is
going to hit him hardest when he's a teenager and his mobility (no car) is
limited.

I agree with Amy. If you are able to figure out why she's asking the
question at this particular point in time, you may be best able to answer
her.

Sally Thomas