[blindkid] Discovery Toys Huge Sale

Brandy with Discovery Toys branlw at sbcglobal.net
Tue Oct 28 22:47:39 UTC 2008

Hi, I apologize if you get this twice. I tried to send to multiple lists and it doesn't seem to have sent.

Good evening list,

Below I have included the descriptions to some past Discovery Toys favorites. If something catches your eye and you want to order use my number at the end
of this e mail. These items are from a special sale and are not on line.

Some of my personal favorites are What's Gnu, Late Last Night, 3 in 1 Play Center, and Doubles Wild. If you have any questions I'm happy to answer.

#1048 PICTURE ME Ornament Book Set
   $5.99

These two fun photo books also make great ornaments and hanging holiday decorations. Simply slide your child's picture into the back of the book and they
will participate in rhyming winter adventures. The special place to write your child's name and year makes each book a memory that can be treasured forever.
Approximate 4" diameter. Set of 2. For parents of toddlers
#1970 LATE LAST NIGHT - Joe Scruggs CD
   $13.99  SALE $9.99

A classic! Joe Scruggs' tunes have catchy lyrics that are easy to learn, which makes them family favorites. Songs include Ants in My Pants, Grape Jelly
Cure and Please Don't Bring a Tyrannosaurus Rex to Show and Tell. 11 selections. Approximately 30 minutes playing time.

#2037 ANIMAL TRACKS
$29.99   SALE $24.99

Follow those critters! Little ones love to get on the ANIMAL TRACKS, an engaging 4-games-in-1 playmat that talks as it teaches for an active learning experience.
First-timers use their feet to identify and associate animal sounds and footprints - Horse, Cow, Chicken and Duck. Experienced trackers respond to voice
commands to "Catch" the animal or, in the barnyard, to find the right animals in the requested sequence. The 36" square mat is printed on super-sturdy
vinyl and folds up easily for traveling or storage. Fosters the development of gross and fine motor skills, plus early thinking and listening, while reinforcing
early sequencing skills. Requires 3 AAA batteries, not included.

#2048 LOTS OF LEVELS
   $99.99  SALE $69.99

There’s lots of play in LOTS OF LEVELS Garage. Fold it out and find three pull-out parking levels. Attach the ramps and get ready for play on multiple levels!
Each parking floor is labeled with a color and letter and each parking space is numbered. LOTS OF LEVELS parking cards direct young drivers to parking
spaces using color, letter, and number recognition. The lower floor has places for tire and oil changes, and the fold out case reveals fun playground graphics.
Unbelievable play value with learning pathways, on three parking levels, imaginative thinking, and fine motor skills.
LOTS OF LEVELS Garage is designed to accommodate 3” (8cm) toy cars, not included.

#2278 LOVELY BUG
   $29.99  SALE $19.99

Ladybug, ladybug, who shall I be? Sweet ballerina or princess—that’s me. Wearing this whimsical costume, your little girl can dress up and dream away, engaging
her creative thinking and encouraging her imagination. Tutu has elastic waistband that stretches to 30”. Antennae headband flexes to fit. Wand included.
All three pieces travel light in a handy tote.

#2294 MY BIG BROTHER
   $14.99  SALE $6.99

Big brothers and big sisters loom large in the life of a younger sibling, and these charming books tell the story from the younger sibling’s point of view.
With generously sized color photographs, big type and humorous text, kids will love to hear and read them over and over. Each book has a space for placing
the child’s own photo, and big brother or sister’s photo too! A wonderful way to verbalize the love, admiration and occasional bewilderment of this special
relationship and encourage communication, openness about family and family values.

#2295 MY BIG SISTER
   $14.99  SALE $6.99

#2373 NO, NO JACK! Flap Book
  $10.99   SALE $9.99

Jack sends everybody in the family on a treasure hunt - for their very own belongings! Why does Jack wait by the closet door...and what's hidden inside?
Flip the flap to find out. 20 pages. 8½" x 8¾".

#2724 FIRE HOSE HERO
  $29.99   SALE $19.99

This exciting water-pumping set lets kids role-play as a favorite type of hero – a firefighter! Just fill up the watertight backpack, pump the nozzle, and
choose between squirter and shower features. The quality play-hat looks authentic with special details, such as a hanger on the brim – just like a real
fire helmet! Includes backpack and helmet. From 4 years & Up (K, V)

#2895 WHAT IS BEAR WAITING FOR?
  $14.99   SALE $9.99

Open this simple board book and surprise out pops a sweet plush bear-in-the-box with a book of his own! And, as you read the story, children will discover
that bear's mini book answers questions from the bigger book. Appropriate for 3 years & Up.

#2995 3 in 1 PLAY CENTER
  $29.99

In just a flash, this play center is ready for basketball, pitching practice, or ball toss. Kids can enhance coordination, balance and movement. Includes
game rules and four lightweight "house-friendly" balls. Folds to a super-thin 42" x 20" and opens to 41" x 18" x 19". Appropriate from 4 years - Primary
School.

#3014 WHATS GNU
   $17.99  SALE $11.99

It’s a word game where players race to complete 3-letter words! Speed and sight word recognition come into play as 2-letter tiles are revealed on the fun
tile dispenser. Players complete a word by combining one of the letters on their game card with the tiles revealed. The player who completes their game
card first, or who completes the most 3-letter words, wins! Children who love the tile revealing game ZINGO!® will love this challenging spelling game.
Includes eight double-sided game cards, 72 letter tiles and the fun tile dispenser.

#3018 BALANCE BUDDIES
   $19.99  SALE $12.99

Balance these 11 wacky, stackable guys made of real wood in over 1,000 acrobatic configurations. Match the stunts in the included guide or create your own.
Includes parallel bars for more challenging creations and six bonus activities. Fun for all ages, including imaginative executives! Enhances creativity,
problem solving, and fine motor skills.

#3203 SCHOOL MEMORIES ALBUM
   $14.99  SALE $9.99

Organize your child's class pictures from Kindergarten through 8th grade in a fun way! Our acid-free album features lots of stickers and spaces for personalization
- including a signature page - so that your child can really watch themselves grow and develop! 12" x 9½". Appropriate for all ages.

#3205 MY OWN BOOK OF ANIMAL STORIES
   $14.99  SALE $9.99

Dogs and cats, bears and lions....some of the finest children's stories ever written feature animal characters. Our anthology of 17 illustrated tales includes
classic and modern stories - some with their original artwork, some with specially commissioned paintings. 176 pages. Hard cover. 7⅝" x 9¾". Appropriate
from 5 years.

table end nesting level 1
table with 2 columns and 16 rows nesting level 1

#3576 PIXELBLOCKS® 1400 pc Translucent Building Blocks
   $56.99  SALE $29.99

Create brilliant 2-D images and 3-D works of art! Translucent crystalline blocks in a rainbow of colors let light shine through models and scenes you design.
Blocks connect in 3 directions (sides, corners, stacked) to expand creative possibilities. Any image you can imagine can be replicated in Pixels, just
like images on a computer. 20 colors allows for intricate shading and dimensionality for more detailed, interesting designs. 1400 piece set.

#1073 SPIN 'N POP ARCADE™
   $44.99

Pinball action for pint-sized players! Drop the colorful balls onto the tabletop and push the plunger buttons to begin the silly sounds and rollicking tunes.
Bat the balls and send them into the spinner, or roll them down the ramp and see where they land. Have a blast working out both the body and mind. Adapts
for floor or tabletop play, once little ones can stand or walk. Encourages fine and gross motor skills, thinking skills, and offers lots of visual and
auditory stimulation. Five balls. Requires 3C batteries. 15” x 15” x 11 ¼” tall.

#3853 DOUBLES WILD
   $29.99   SALE $16.99

Get rolling with this clever math mapping and graphing game, using marbles to create rows of three on the grid, in any direction. Block your opponents,
steal another’s spot, roll doubles for “wild”– the fun never ends. Includes bonus graphing and multiplication activities. Develops computation, logic,
graphing, and strategic thinking skills.

#4880 T'S A WRAP! Special Moments Wrap
   $7.99   SALE $3.99

Our toys make great gifts and our wrapping paper is a distinctive finishing touch. All-new Special Moments Wrap is a dressy silvery and white logo paper.
Paper comes on two rolls that are each 15 sq. ft.  2' wide and 7½'  long.

#5073 APPLE SALT IONIZER
   $74.99   SALE $49.99

This stunning natural ionizer, sculpted from Himalayan rock salt, leave the air in any room clean and fresh. With heat from an internal light bulb (15 watt
included), moisture reacts with the rock salt and releases helpful ions into the air, extending out for an approximate radius of 6 feet. Crafted by native
artisans, this high quality wellness tool is odorless, noiseless, maintenance free, and produces a soothing glow. Perfect for both the home and office,
and as a night lamp for your child’s room. Includes hardwood base and UL approved light unit. Approx. weight: 5 lbs. Height and grain of mineral will vary.
Approximate height: 6.5”.
Requires AC electrical outlet.

#5075 HAPPY CHILD T-SHIRT Size 2-3
   $14.99   SALE $5.99

Let your child proclaim their love for grandma with this playful “Got Grandma!” t-shirt. This t-shirt is not only perfect to wear when going to visit, but
can also be a present from Grandma herself. Discovery Toys understands and celebrates the special bond between grandparents and grandchildren. This is
a way of expressing the relationships between children and family members. Available in two sizes. Garments are machine washable. 100% cotton. Size 2-3.

#5076 HAPPY CHILD T-SHIRT Size 4-5
   $14.99   SALE $5.99

Let your child proclaim their love for grandma with this playful “Got Grandma!” t-shirt. This t-shirt is not only perfect to wear when going to visit, but
can also be a present from Grandma herself. Discovery Toys understands and celebrates the special bond between grandparents and grandchildren. This is
a way of expressing the relationships between children and family members. Available in two sizes. Garments are machine washable. 100% cotton. Size 4-5.

#8569 TRAVEL BACKPACK
   $13.99   SALE $7.99

Get ready to get going. Store your favorite books and summer travel gear in our backpack. No matter where you're headed, with a book nearby you've always
got an adventure at hand. Approximately 12" x 11" x 4"
>From 3 years - Primary School

"We all have our time machines. Some take us back, they're called memories. Some take us forward, they're called dreams."
Jeremy Irons

Brandy Wojcik
Discovery Toys Group Manager and Educational Consultant

Shop on line any time!
www.playtoachieve.com
(512) 231-8697

Let me know if I can help with any of the following:
* Starting your own Discovery Toys business
* best buy bundles allow you to shop at a discount year round
* How you can earn toys for free
* Gift baskets for all ages
* Gift certificates
* Office setups and much more