[blindkid] Fwd: Holiday Books from Seedlings Braille Books for Children

Dawn Swarthout seedlink3 at aol.com
Wed Oct 29 18:02:02 UTC 2008

ANNOUNCING NEW HOLIDAY BOOKS FROM
SEEDLINGS BRAILLE BOOKS FOR CHILDREN!!

Print-Braille-and-Picture Books

(with the contracted braille added to each page using clear plastic strips)

Christmas with Pooh by Frank Berrios. Join Pooh's celebration of Christmastime in the Hundred-Acre Wood! 16 cardboard pages, Ages 0-5, $4.00 (Cat. #973)

Merry Christmas (A Hand-Puppet Board Book). This combination book and puppet is the perfect way to celebrate Christmas and read with your child. 6 cardboard pages, Ages 0-5, $13.00 (Cat. #974)

That’s Not My Santa … by Fiona Watt. Children will love feeling each page until they find the right Santa! 10 cardboard pages, Ages 0-5, $10.00 (Cat. #975)

To order:

visit our website: www.seedlings.org

call Seedlings toll-free: 800-777-8552

or fax us: 734-427-8552

Don’t forget, we have over 900 wonderful braille books, and gift items too (braille jewelry, shirts, totes, etc.) Please get your holiday orders in as soon as possible, though. We’ll ship them quickly, but it’s a busy time of year, both here and at the post office (and UPS can be costly)!

Best Wishes and Happy Reading,

Dawn Swarthout
Community Outreach
Seedlings Braille Books for Children
(734) 427-8552 x301
(800) 777-8552 x301
seedlink3 at aol.com
www.seedlings.org

"Placing a book in a child's hands is like planting a seed."