[blindkid] Spanish Braille symbols on Braille Note

Bonnie Lucas lucas.bonnie at gmail.com
Thu Oct 30 11:31:01 UTC 2008

Hi Jill, I also have a set of instructions for getting the BN to write in
Spanish that Humanware sent me. Aubrie said it was too much of a hassel and
in reading it just now, it seemed pretty involved. I will find out if she is
really doing it right or if the teacher is letting her slide, which of
course shouldn't be happening if it is.